Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More summer pics!


Coleman Picked out this flower especially for me for Mother's day. Awwww


Fun in the pool

The view from our hotel pool

On our way to the ceremony

Proud Fiance

Proud Momma

I LOVE this pic! So typical Momma and Cole not caring what they look like to others and Daddy giving the, "Yep, this is my wife" look ;)


Family celebration at Bucas, Minneapolis MN

Ok don't judge. I said I would NEVER do this, but you know what it was an enjoyable meal out celebrating my sis's graduation. So there!!!!


Still loved the fishies this year

The misters were the hit of the day (Chris and I enjoyed some time under them also, we are not too proud:)

So much fun!

He's Loose!!!!!!!!!!

Chris and Marky

My Baby and I staring at the huge giraffes

Awwww Grandma Bower (Aunt Linda/Linda) and Marky

The train ride, Cole was ready to fall asleep at this point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment