Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Eve of New Beginnings

Tomorrow morning I will walk into a new school. I will again feel like a middle school kid, out of place, timid, wanting others approval. It's sad, but true, some things never change.

However, unlike that awkward, self concious girl of 14 this time I know that who I am will not be shaken by those around me. I am so very excited to meet these new little ones (I have never been in a 3rd grade classroom, this shall be interesting) and my lovely, all be it at times moody, middle schoolers. I am stoked to learn from some amazing teachers about how they motivate their kids to succeed accademically and personally. But most of all, my heart races with the future lessons that the Lord will choose to reveal to me about Love, Truth, Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment