Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's true

Yep, I deleted my facebook account. I had this strong urge to delete this thing out of my life that seemed to be draining unnecessary energy away from necissary things, such as my Bible and my husband. However, I knew I HAD to have a a way to do a few things that facebook was so great at doing...

1) Sharing what God was revealing to me in my time with Him
2) Sharing pics, updates, general muses about what was going on in our family

Soooooooo........ I decided to use my thinker and do something else that would allow me to do these things without getting caught up for an hour each day staring at others pages. Now, I make no promises. I am planning on posting as much as I have time to and hopefully share as many pics as possible, but if I've learned anything my plans mean nothing. I hope you all enjoy keeping up with what is going on in our very average, but awesome lives here at the Kimmel's!

1 comment:

  1. Nice site. I will have to put this site into my favorites because this is one of my favorite families - THE KIMMEL'S. Also, is this a site to vent, pg of course? Because trying to call you is almost impossible to get a live body on the phone. You need a customer service department at the Kimmel house. Just a suggestion that should be serious considered.

    ReplyDelete