Thursday, September 9, 2010

They Say the Darndest Things

So another school year has begun and you will probably see me post things throughout the year that I have heard kids say or do that just blow me away. Some are hysterical others are horribly sad and remind us of the cruel world we live in, and some will melt your heart and remind you of the good that God intended for us here on earth. Today a student said something to my sis that reminded me of the later.

Student : "Mrs. Bower, my Mom asked me if I liked you."
Sis: "Oh did she? Well what did you say?"
Student: "I told her I liked you more than Santa, but not as much as God."
Sis: "Now that is a compliment."

(And a HUGE P.S. my sis is SOOOOO much better than Santa. These kids will be blessed to call her "teacher.")

No comments:

Post a Comment